X-Ray & Records Release

Click here for a form to request that our office send your pertinent information (x-rays, periodontal charting, etc.) to another provider, or have other providers send their information to us.

You can print it, fill it out, and mail it to the doctor you’re requesting information from, or use Adobe or some other editing program to fill it out before emailing.