Until further notice, the following questions will be asked of each patient prior to their appointment date, and again upon entry into the office:
- Do you have a fever, or have you felt hot or feverish within the last two to three weeks?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath or any other breathing difficulties?
- Do you have a persistent cough?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms such as stomach upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you experienced a recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you currently, or have you recently been, in contact with any confirmed Covid-19 positive patients?
- Are you over 60 years of age?
- Do you have heart, lung or kidney disease, diabetes, or any autoimmune disorders?
- Have you traveled in the past two to three weeks to any region affected by Covid-19?
Answering “yes” to any of the above could necessitate a more in-depth discussion with the doctor or a request to reschedule your appointment.
Sorry! Those are the rules.